"The Lost Shadow" by Janet Hill
- Janet Hill's whimsical, funny prints (via le projet d'amour)
- The big reveal: Dear Sugar is...
- And she has a new book!
- A fascinating piece by juror Michael Cunningham about how the fiction finalists for this year's Pulitzer were chosen and the puzzling decision of the board to award no prize at all
- Fun in concept
- The perfect spring/summer poem by the delightfully fun Andrew Hudgins
- A belated 4th of July poem by Alicia Ostriker (thanks to Mom for sharing)
- The very best thing you can do with summer sweet onions